Are you hungry for new knowledge? Worried about where to go, what to study, how to pay for it? Take a look at Baylor Computer Science. Our Master of Science degree program offers students hands-on training in software systems development, including working closely with a faculty member on a thesis or project. Some current work includes:
- Automatic integration of Big Data tools
- Big Data query processing
- Biological network modeling and analysis
- Cryptocurrency and multicurrency
- Functional genomics and computational systems biology
- Gate-level simulation of digital circuits — performance improvements
- Geometric accelerations for unsupervised learning methods
- Gesture-based interaction — for people with usability concerns
- Identifying symptoms of pediatric ocular cancer in digital images
- Learning to identify literary criticism in secondary texts
- P2P (Peer-to-peer) protocol incentive systems
- P2P storage systems
- Semantic analytics of genomic data
- Symmetric boolean functions — detection and exploitation
More information about our Master of Science program is available online. The majority of our graduate students receive full-tuition scholarships, and many teaching and research assistantships are available that include stipends to cover living costs. More information about our scholarships and stipends is available online.
To get started, visit our How to Apply page and review the information above on our Master of Science program. When you are ready, you may apply online.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Graduate Admissions at (254) 710-3588 or email Computer_Science@baylor.edu.