Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Master of Engineering
In addition to the graduate degree programs listed above, Baylor offers undergraduate students who are near completion of their undergraduate engineering degree the option to select a dual degree track that allows up to six semester hours to be applied toward the degree requirements of both the bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Students will select whether to pursue a Master of Science in one of the engineering disciplines or a Master of Engineering. Both diplomas are awarded at the completion of both degree programs.
The joint undergraduate/graduate degree programs administered under Mechanical Engineering are:
- Mechanical Engineering Joint Program B.S.M.E./M.S.M.E.
- Mechanical Engineering/Biomedical Engineering B.S.M.E./M.S.B.M.E.
- Mechanical Engineering/Master of Engineering B.S.M.E./M.E.
- Engineering/Biomedical Engineering B.S.E./M.S.B.M.E.
- Engineering/Master of Engineering B.S.E./M.E.