The Computer Science program is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
The mission of the Computer Science Department is to provide a transformational educational experience in a Christian context through personalized mentoring and instruction, advanced scholarship, professional practice, and service that prepares our graduates for lifelong learning and ethically responsible leadership in the field.
We seek to be an outstanding Computer Science Department, known for quality education and leading edge research.
BSCS Program Educational Objectives
Within a few years of graduation, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science graduates are expected to:
- Practice in a computer science-related profession and/or pursue advanced studies in computer science or a related discipline.
- Use effective oral and written communication skills.
- Participate in collaborative environments.
- Become leaders in their chosen field.
- Exhibit a sense of professional ethics and civic responsibility.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
Enrollment and Graduation Statistics