Summer Accelerate Program
Our advising team is thrilled to work with rising high school juniors and seniors as you explore majors in the School of Engineering & Computer Science (ECS) and begin taking college courses with our excellent Baylor faculty.
Below is an overview of our process from admission to registration:
- Visit the Summer Accelerate website to access the application.
- If you plan to pursue one of the ECS degrees in college, select "Engineering/Computer Science" as your area of interest.
- Beginning April 26, accepted students will receive a link in their Baylor e-mail to schedule a group advising session.
- Beginning May 3, sessions will be held on various days/times through the month of May.
- We'll share more about our degree programs and the course options available to you for Summer 2021.
- You will interact with ECS advisors and fellow students, forming connections we hope you maintain throughout the summer and beyond!
- Following the session, you will be equipped with all the information you need to make decisions about your summer schedule.
- Your advisor will register you for courses, paying close attention to your unique academic background and course preferences.
- Stay in touch with your advisor as needed throughout the summer! We want to get to know you and support you through your Accelerate experience!
Questions about Accelerate?
E-mail ECS_Advising@baylor.edu and one of our advisors will reach out to help!