Application Deadline is June 1, 2020.
- Complete ECS Scholars application form.
- Students who plan to enroll at Baylor for the 2020-2021 academic year can apply once the following items are complete:
- Student has applied and been accepted to Baylor with intent to declare a major within the School of Engineering and Computer Science.
- Student has completed the FAFSA and CSS Profile.
- Within the application, students must provide the following information:
- Baylor ID Number (8-digit number given upon admission to Baylor)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Provide a response to the following question (limited to 250 words): How would a degree in engineering or computer science from Baylor University help to support your career goals? Please include any relevant prior experiences as well as your hopes for your undergraduate education specifically at Baylor.
- Provide a professional letter of reference. Ideally, this should be from a teacher with recent knowledge of your academic abilities.
- OPTIONAL: Provide a current resume.
Applicaton Currently Closed