ECS Scholars Program
There is a vast, explored sea of nature just waiting for things to be discovered in it, and the science and technology needed are progressing at an exponential rate. You see, it all feeds back into itself. Someone discovers a new principle or a new theory and it’s not only new knowledge but a new instrument for seeking more knowledge. – Claude Shannon, Father of Digital Communications and Information Theory
The Engineering and Computer Science Scholars Program strives to prepare low-income, high-ability students in acquiring the knowledge, skills, experiences and motivation to join the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) workforce.
Benefits of the Program
- Mentoring from faculty and staff for academic and career success
- Empowering and supportive community
- Career preparation and professional development
- Research opportunities
- Internship opportunities
- Summer research internships including stipends
- Academic support analytics using SSC Navigate
Application now closed
Thank you for your interest, the ECS Scholars program is closed and will no longer be receiving new applicants.