- MS, Information Systems, Baylor University (2020)
- MS, Public Policy and Administration, Baylor University (2013)
- BA, Baylor University (2005)
Academic Specialization: Data Science
- CSI 3374- Software Project Management
- DSC 3335 – Database Design & Application Development
- CSI 3303 – Information Technology
- CSI 1401 – Introduction to Programming
Mark McCreary received his bachelor’s degree in finance from the Hankamer School of Business where he went on to do risk assessment and database design for a multi-national consulting firm in Dallas. He rose to the rank of senior systems consultant and returned to Baylor as the University’s Plant Property and Equipment manager. Then he was promoted to the Business Officer for the School of Engineering & Computer Science for the past 12 years. Mr. McCreary obtained two master’s degrees from Baylor during his 15-year tenure as executive staff.
He also performs consulting services for various for-profit companies and has taught in the adjunct capacity for the past five years. Mr. McCreary currently serves as a full-time lecturer in the School of Engineering & Computer Science for the department of Computer Science.