Dr. David Jack
- PhD, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia (2006)
- MS, Applied Mathematics, University of Missouri-Columbia (2006)
- MS, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia (2003)
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, Colorado School of Mines (2001)
- BS, Engineering Physics, Colorado School of Mines (2001)
- ME 2320 - Dynamics
- ME 3320 - Strength of Materials
- ME 4324 - Introduction to the Finite Element Method
- ME 4327/ME 5327 - Numerical Methods
- ME 5325 - Advanced Finite Elements
- ME 5390 - Continuum Mechanics
- ME 5390 - Elasticity
- ME 5344 - Viscoelasticity
- Constitutive Modeling of Contemporary Composite Processes
- Rigid and Flexible Suspension Dynamics
- Mechanics Based Modeling of Contemporary Composite Products
- Conductivity Analysis of Carbon Nanotube Networks for High Current Applications
- Non-destructive evaluation of composites using ultrasonic techniques
- Large-scale simulations of oil well casings with spatial and temporal properties
A multiple anisotropic material finite element and its application to stiffness tensor predictions for woven composite lamina. Chris Boise, David Jack, and Douglas Smith. Composites, Part A, 2017, 99:208-220. Full Article.
Effectiveness of Recent Fiber-interaction Diffusion Models for Orientation and Part Stiffness Predictions in Injection Molded Short-Fiber Reinforced Composites. B.A. Agboola, D.A. Jack and S. Montgomery-Smith. Composites, Part A, 43:1959-1970, 2012. Full Article.
The Fast Exact Closure for Jeffery’s Equation with Diffusion. S. Montgomery-Smith, D.A. Jack and D.E. Smith. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics, 166:343-353, 2011. Full Article.
Comparison of Experimental and Modeling Results for Cure Induced Curvature of a Carbon Fiber Laminate. S. Stair and D.A. Jack, Polymer Composites, 2015 in press, Polymer Composites. Full Article.
Electrical Conductivity Modeling and Experimental Study of Densely Packed SWCNT Networks. D.A. Jack, C. Yeh, Z. Liang, S. Li, J. Park, and J.C. Fielding. Nanotechnology, 21(19):195703-12, 2010. Full Article.
School of Engineering
& Computer Science
One Bear Place #97356
Waco, TX 76798-7356